Destinations: Serengeti NP – North (Great Migration Tour)
Detailed Itinerary: 05 Days / 04 Nights
Day 01: Arrival Day – Arusha City
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) and after clearing all customs and immigration formalities, you will be met by our representative who will be having your group name on a paging board at the arrival lounge. You will be transferred to Arusha for overnight on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
Day 02: Arusha – Serengeti NP
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Arusha Airport for connection onto morning flight to Northern Serengeti where upon landing you will be met by your driver guide and proceed with game drive. This park is the most famous of Tanzania’s National Parks as it is well-known for the annual migration which takes place across the great savannah plains and rivers. Northern Serengeti during the months of July to October homes the Great Migration of Wildebeest who apparently strive to cross the Mara River which is infested with hungry crocodiles. The crossing is spectacular and attracts lots of predators as well. Spend the day in doing game drive before retiring into your Tented Camp for dinner and overnight on Full Board Basis.
Day 03: Serengeti NP
Enjoy a full day doing the spectacular game in Serengeti National Park amid the Migration. Vast herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle roam here, along with groups of elephant, giraffe, and buffalo, as the lions, leopard, cheetah, hyenas and jackals stalk their meals. Meals and overnight at your Tented Camp on Full Board Basis.
Day 04: Serengeti NP
Enjoy another full day in Serengeti NP doing spectacular game drives. You will have a more relaxed day visiting the other parts that you did not visit the day before. Meals and overnight at your Tented Camp on Full Board Basis.
Day 05: Serengeti NP – Arusha – Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kogatende Airstrip for connection onto your morning flight to Arusha where upon landing you will be met and transferred to Kilimanjaro International Airport for connection onto your international flight out.
End of Services.
- All transfers as per the above program
- Park fees, accommodation in Arusha on arrive on Bed and Breakfast
- Accommodation while on safaris and meals as per the above program
- Crater service fees
- Transport while on safaris using 4wd with pop up roof
- Professional English speaking driver guide
- Pair of binoculars
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch box on day one, 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- All government applicable taxes and concession fees
- Flight from Arusha / Serengeti NP / Arusha
- Alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks,
- Tips for guides and hotels staff
- International flights
- And any other services not mentioned in the above program